Saturday, July 10, 2004

Trudeaupia

I would like to thank Jaeger for your kind words about my blog on Trudeaupia. I was shocked by how the traffic at my site jumped so radically Thursday and Friday. I couldn't think of why till I was surfing and discovered I was mentioned in yours.

I am very new to the blogsphere. I am busy raising a family, working full-time and studying history. I was accosted on a daily basis by a very warped agenda in my neighbourhood, at my work, or in school. I grew tired of suffering in silence. The need to speak out finally compelled me to jump into the blogsphere with my two cents.

I admit I had seen Trudeaupia listed under other links and never visited before last night. I realize that it is a phobia of mine, when I spy any connection with the root "Trudeau" I have the desire to put as much space between me and that "Trudeau" as possible. For some reason, I was able to master my phobia last night and link in. Now that I have mastered the phobia of the dreaded "Trudeau" I will come to read regularly and I encourage all other like-minded phobics to take a chance and do the same.

I would also like to extend a thanks to the Monger for linking to me as well. Another worthwhile read.

No comments: