Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Bill Graham

It was from Trudeaupia this morning that I read about Bill Graham being appointed by PM Martin as Minister of Defense. I had hoped that it was only a vicious rumour being spread by Jack Layton. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

I have the misfortune of living in his constituency.  For the record, I have never voted for him.  It should be interesting to read what my next "Open Letter" from Bill Graham will say.  

To understand what kind of a Minister of Defense he will be, you  need to apply the Suzuki principle.  I first read about the Suzuki principle over at the Monger's  blogsite.  The Suzuki principle requires that you only ask yourself what would David Suzuki say, think or do. Then form the opposite opinion and/or take the opposite action.

Though I can only speculate that Bill Graham will solve the problems of munitions for the reserve units by replacing their guns and ammo with the spray paint (lead free) variety.


No comments: