Friday, July 09, 2004

IMAO.US

Today is the second blogiversary and International Link to IMAO Day. I like Frank J's blog. He has a problem with Canadians, I understand that, I have a problem with my fellow citizens too. I just want Frank J to know that we were not always what we have allowed ourselves to become. There is hope for a few of us, for example The Last Amazon is shipping out to continue her sniper training on the 23rd. Frank J asks that in honour of his blogiversary we link to our favourite post. I laughed a lot at the various things Frank J posts, but the post I will link to "Our Military XVII: Greetings from Iraq on the 4th. This from a letter Lt. Adam. This is what the media will not tell you about the Iraqi liberation. This is what the Cretin fiberal government did not want Canadians to be a party to; the liberation of an oppressed people. Who knows, maybe the fiberals were worried that if we helped liberated the Iraqi's from Saddam, we might take up arms and liberate ourselves from the fiberals?

No comments: