Wednesday, August 31, 2005

But what does it mean?

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!


I guess a few years in elementary school in the United States paid off as far as the quiz goes. The questions were pretty basic ones and I have a little guy who just finished grade 5 in June with an “exceeds provincial standards” (don’t even ask what it means - I swear its all a Liberal plot to keep our children ignorant and illiterate) and I cannot help but wonder if he and his classmates could successfully score 10 out of 10 on a very similar questionnaire concerning Canadian Citizenship. I think not, and that’s a shame.

(via Aarons CC)

1 comment:

The Brigadier, Red Ensign Brigade said...

I got 10/10 on the test as well. Does this mean we get kicked out of Canada? ;-)