Thursday, August 04, 2005

Is there anyone not moving into the Gaza Strip besides Jews? Raise your hand now!

According to Debkafile another “popular” army has moved into Gaza Strip and is ready to carry out neighborhood improvements. The rule I use with Debkafile is one should always wait 48 hours to see how things actually shake out. So far according to my score card they are more right than wrong and the reporting from the initial Iraqi invasion was remarkably good.

Furthermore, this is not the first time that it was suggested that Al-Qaeda was moving into the neighborhood. I found this reference from the BBC from October 2004.

3 comments:

Darcey said...

Holy geez - where do you find this stuff? You must dig.

K. Shoshana said...

I didn't have to dig at all just avoid reuters or associated press and you'd be surprised what you find. The real issue is what to ignore - for example this week there was an muslim cleric in a Western country who was participating in inter-faith dialogue in a school who advised the children to avoid eating bananas as they were all poisoned by Zionists. As absurd as this, I just couldn't bring myself to do another post on Zionist death rays, toys, computers, dogs, juice etc.

Darcey said...

I passed on the banana ideal too! Thanks for the tip - I'm going to start following your links more closely - I don't see any of this in general news (like you said).