Sunday, December 03, 2006

Liberals Chose the Big Di-Yawn Candidate to Lead Them

I couldn’t bother to stay up and see who the Liberals elected as leader. Trust the liberals to make it a long drawn out affair rather than buckling down and getting the job done in a timely fashion. I shamelessly stole the ‘di-yawn’ from Sun columnist Greg Weston.

The liberal candidate who best reminds me of Chirac/de Villepin – too bad his English isn’t as good as either or maybe it’s a blessing. I don’t mind heavily accented English. Chretien’s English was hours of fun to listen or watch. Actually, so was his da French.

The Toronto Star is deeply disappointed. Oh well, and so it goes. Besides, I am betting the Toronto Star will come out and endorse Taliban Jack for the next federal election go round.

No comments: