Monday, December 25, 2006

The day is mine alone.

The presents have been opened and the children are fed. The Last Amazon’s nose is lost in an appropriate weighty tome and the boys are glued to the new Xbox 360 with 10 new games to beat. At the boys' feet are two full sized cartons of snacks and a cooler of juice/pop so they need only to leave their chairs to use the washroom facilities.

I could take off all my clothes and run buck-naked through the house giving a personal rendition of My Way (a la Sid Vicious) and not one of the Tribe would be the wiser.

And what do I find to keep me entertained? Pimp My Nutcracker.

Full credit goes to Nicholas at Quotulatiousness.

2 comments:

scott said...

Pimp my nutcracker!! LMAO!! And I thought I had seen it all. Have a great Christmas day Kateland!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are already having a wonderful Christmas! May God bless you and your family on this Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas!!