Monday, February 12, 2007

I see I didn't miss much

I’ve spent a lost weekend with the Last Amazon catching up with BSG. The boys didn’t seem to complain much as long as I kept the meals coming and regular. We are almost half-way to through season 3 so I missed most of the news for the weekend.

Apparently, the mayor of Jerusalem has suspended all repair work on the Mughrabi Gate in order to give the Palestinians time to settle down and cooler heads to prevail. Good luck with that.

Kassams continue to be launched into Israel.

Abbas tells Israel there is no choice but to accept the new “unity” government but Hamas still hasn’t changed its tune according to Reuters.

All in all, can’t say I feel like I have missed much.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Abbas tells Israel there is no choice but to accept the new “unity” government

I heard that too, and couldn't really figure it out...

After all, the "unity" gov't (gov't of what? there is no state of "palestine!") won't accept Israel, so why should we accept them?

Heck, if we treated them they way that they treat us, Gaza would be a whole lot bloodier...