Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Men Not Invited #2

When I started blogging there were only a handful of blog carnivals. Now there are so many different ones it’s a Herculean job trying to keep up but I did find this rather novel one at Simply Jews called Men Not Invited 2. It’s the brain child of Snoopy the Goon

I am not sure how I made an honorable mention except that I am female blogger and I do have a grey tabby named Rogue but how Snoopy knew about the cat is beyond me. Don’t let anyone tell you different – those Elders know everything – well, everything except anything about existing Israeli war plans. And Snoop, for the record I have more than a passing acquaintance with gross negligence coming from a family of Zigani.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, Kateland, let's not be too humble, really, you have quite a blog here.

Re the 'are' in Men Not Invited - it was mulled upon, but then omitted anyhow - for brevity.

Now - re gross negligence - do not forget that the Israel's founding fathers came from Russia and Poland (chiefly) and this mix could teach negligence to the best of them. The Hebrew "ihie beseder" ("it will be OK") is something that is used for everything and for every situation, including these last few seconds before a disaster. Or after a disaster.

But have a nice day, I do not want to spoil it for you anymore.

K. Shoshana said...

Title - oops....I'll guess I'll fix that...I must have been having an ESL moment.

By the way, thanks for the mention, I was pleased to be included.