Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

I have only caught Glenn Beck a few times when he was on CNN. I wasn’t terribly impressed then, and even less so when I heard Fox News picked up his show. I did catch his public meltdown after minor surgery and in my mind his name has been synonymous with the term ‘wingnut’ ever since. The world needs more principled conservatives - not raving loony demagogues.

I can’t stand his voice or the sneering condescension to which he approaches every viewpoint that differs from his own narrative. O’Reilly has nothing on him. I don’t watch The View, well, because I am employed and I often find I know far more about any given topic the ‘women’ of The View. A prime example – Lubavitchers, and for the record, Lubavitcher women are the hot ‘chassids', but having said all that, I love the public smack down Glen Beck receives at the hands of the women of The View. Good on them for doing what has long been a long time coming. As a public service, I am posting the You Tube segment of the Beck Smack Down.



h/t Little Green Footballs

No comments: