Tuesday, November 22, 2005

International Rules of Manhood

Darcey found this list of International Rules for Manhood at Right-Wing of the Gods:

23: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

This rule was actually my favourite and I can wholeheartedly recommend endorsing this one because this is what I want for Christmas, but (sigh) I know I won’t get it.
27: The girl who replies to the question “What do you want for Christmas?” with “If you loved me, you’d know what I want!” gets an Xbox. End of story.

I have already have an Xbox but I would like a 360 – is that really too much to ask for?

4 comments:

Darcey said...

Can you play doom online with an xbox?

K. Shoshana said...

I believe you can, but neither the boys or me play PS2 or Xbox games online - although we do play other pc games online. I think you need a subscription to Xbox live to do so.

Anonymous said...

So... you want a stopwatch for Christmas? A telephone conversation? Or ...

K. Shoshana said...

Ian, If you loved me, you'd know what I want!