Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Quiz

Via Suzy Snapper

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: North Central

"North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.

The Inland North
The Midland
The West
The South
Philadelphia
Boston
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Mistaken for a Canadian, who would have thought it?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Aren't you ... Canadian?

That same quiz said that I have a Philadelphia accent, or somewhere nearby, like Wilmington or Baltimore.

I have been to Philly only twice in my life, and lived 28 years in SE Michigan. However, I was born in Wash, DC, and my family is from the Baltimore/Washington area.