Thursday, January 05, 2006

And they say women can't make up their minds!

In a move of, well I am not quite sure what it is a sign of - except perhaps generalized anarchy and chaos that characterizes Abbas' Palestinian Authority, but the Election Commission for the PA has just resigned in enmass protest, reports YnetOnline:
The Palestinian elections committee of the PA has announced its resignation, in protest at the decision to allow PA security members to vote in their location of service, rather than residence. There is speculation that the resignation is not final.
For those not completely familiar with the antics of the PA Election Commission this is just the second time in less than 4 weeks that the EC has threatened to resign.

4 comments:

Canadianna said...

I know you're writing about pretty serious things, but I've tagged you.
5 weird things about you, and pass it on 5 times.

K. Shoshana said...

I have been living with myself for so long that I really can't think of anything weird about me - I'll consult with the Tribe and defer to their judgment.

Anonymous said...

Wearing "I 'Heart' Israel" buttons seems kinda weird to me. :P

I know a guy named Israel. I'm sure you wouldn't even be interested, let alone 'Heart' him.

K. Shoshana said...

Ian, for that I am going to tag you to post your five weirdies.