Monday, December 24, 2007

Life does exist outside of blogging.

Posting has been slow and it probably will continue to be slow for the next two weeks. Not only am I on holidays, but school let out for the winter break last Friday. I am at home playing with my children. Blogging is way, way down my list of priorities. In fact, blogging is so far down the list I can’t even see it. Beating my youngest son at Guitar Hero 3, defending my title of reigning Battleship Queen from the Last Amazon, and watching "I, Claudius" with my oldest son top out the list. In between, we will eat a great deal, read a great deal, and laugh a whole lot as a family. I’ll be back sometime - probably when the children find having a stay-at-home parent is not just old but stale as well.

1 comment:

Naftali said...

Enjoy! We'll be here when you get back.