Monday, October 29, 2007

I don’t blog weekends anymore - make of it what you will. I find it quite extraordinary that I can sit down on my computer after an extended hiatus from not just blogging, but news as well, and find not a great deal has changed.

Here’s what I think have missed or not. Friday night blues was postponed and it messed with my whole vibe thing. Damn all spammers/hackers and other assorted cybernutroots.

PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas claims Hamas is threatening to take over the West Bank.

Larissa Trimbobler, the weird wife of Yigal Amir, gives birth to a son. I just don’t understand why a woman would willingly marry a man in jail for life and then deliberately having herself impregnanted. Because of Larissa, I have made a special point of mentioning to the Last Amazon that men in jail or with criminal records should never be considered part of her dating pool. This suggestion caused the Last Amazon’s eyebrows to rise and question my general sanity for thinking she needed this warning.

The Israeli cabinet decided to cut off electricity and fuel to the Gaza Strip every time a kassam landed in Israel but to date the cabinet appears unsure on what year Israel will implantment this new policy. Meanwhile Israeli “human rights for everyone but Jews” groups in Israel have petition the Israeli high court to ensure the switch is never pulled on the Gaza Strip.

Then I decided to peruse the Drudge Report and I find this report:
The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist. 100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.
The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

Count on Drudge to go all brave new world.

And closer to home, the Toronto Star reports CUPE union is going to utilize its considerable war chest to fight the opening of private daycare centres. I am so glad I don't have a child young enough to be in this fight.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm glad to hear that the Last Amazon comes from a deeper end of the gene pool than Trimbobler.

Hopefully, her kid will grow to be a better man than his father. Shouldn't be too hard.