Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finally A Cause in Canada I can (in good conscience) stand behind

I have to admit that the events of the last few days have started to take their toll on me - hence the sparse blogging. As it is - I am running on E, and until I can get manage to fit in a decent night’s sleep - blogging will be light to non-existent. I may not have the energy needed to blog but don’t think I haven’t been reading. I found this gem at Candace’s.




This bumpersticker is being sold for $5 a pop by a grassroots organization called Wounded Warriors. The money being raised is to help make life a little bit easier for our own wounded soldiers during their recovery period. Like Candace, I don't have a car but my buddy Darcey does and I expect he wouldn't say no to one for his car.

2 comments:

Michael said...

That is almost as good as my current favorite bumpersticker, which says, in Hebrew, "Diapers and politicians need to be changed frequently, and for the same reason."

Anonymous said...

I know just where I'll put it...