Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nasrallah will never make it on Jeopardy!

I realized that Hezbollah’s aim wasn’t the greatest but I had no idea that Hezbollah’s leader Nasrallah had no sense of geography until I read his latest threat to the Israeli state in Ynet News:
Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah threatened to bomb Tel Aviv during a TV address Thursday night, should Israel attack in Beirut. "If you indeed do this, I say this clearly. I won't use terms I used up to now, past Haifa, but I will say clearly and in a way that is not open to interpretation: If you bomb our capital we'll bomb your capital. We'll bomb Tel Aviv and we can do this."

Tel Aviv isn’t the capital of Israel - Jerusalem is. Not that I would really want to see Jerusalem or any city under rocket fire but if a Hezbollah can lobby a missile to Al Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount it could end a considerable amount of conflict and tension. And how could the Palestinians get mad – Narallah’s their hero and he can do no wrong. Geeze, good thing I am not running the Mossad or I might be tempted to give Hezbollah a hand.

No comments: