Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Inner Pig is Roasting

The automatic timers on the heating system kicked in after midnight on October 1, 2005 and its been running full blast ever since which wouldn’t be a big deal except that I have no way of turning off the heat in the living room and two bedrooms when the heat outside goes to 26C/80F and above.

My brain is frying and I can’t wait to get to work to escape the inferno that my home has become. I’ve tried complaining to the landlord but all I ever get is voicemail. I seem to remember being in this same position last spring and fall which represents why I really should give homeownership a try.

So on that note, I direct your attention to the Lost Budgie and tales of piggical correctness run a muck and the Free the Piglet movement.

No comments: