Sunday, March 16, 2008

At least, I didn’t rate a “Perky Goth”.

I haven’t done a quiz in what feels like forever. I found this one at the Flea’s place and decided to chance it. I really thought the best I could score was Confused Outsider as Goth wasn’t really around when I came of age, and even now, I am not entirely sure what all is involved. However, I did have a passion for wearing my black velvet stovepipe pants with the matching bolero jacket. Usually, I wore it with either a black bustiere or a very ruffled lace shirt and my rubies when I was younger – very radical in 1981, and now, it is more or less widow weeds for me...although I still do wear the rubies and refuse to give up my eyeliner.




What subcategory of Goth best fits you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Romantic Goth

You are a romantic goth, better known as a traditional goth. You are probably quickly identified as a goth by outsiders. Black lace, bats, and moonlit cemetaries are just a few of your favorite things. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.


Romantic Goth


75%

Fantasy Goth


71%

Understanding Outsider


63%

Anything-Goes Goth


58%

Old-school Goth


58%

Ethereal Goth


54%

Industrial/Rivet-Head


38%

Confused Outsider


38%

Cyber-goth


38%

Perky Goff


29%

Death Rocker


13%


2 comments:

Balbulican said...

I'm apparently an ethereal Goth. I shall have cards printed.

Anonymous said...

Delightful! :-)