Sunday, October 12, 2008

Okay, okay, I get it.

I really do and enough with the emails already. Since Yom Kippur I have been extraordinarily busy and my life outside the blogsphere trumps any postings.

So interests of all those who have spent their 2 cents demanding that I come up with something new, I offer these tidbits to ponder:

US based Hamas charity has filed suit against the US government in order to have their 'funds' unfrozen.

Arab enrollment in the IDF is up significantly - some claim uncertain economic future for the rise in recruitment from the Arab sector.

Tizpi Livni, leader of the Kadima part has offered a draft coalition agreement to Ehud Barak - leader of the Israeli Labour party. I suspect Barak will be as anxious to accept as Livni is to avoid elections, and so it goes. There use to be an old Israeli joke, that no matter who you voted for, one always got Shimon Peres. Subsitute Barak with Peres and the joke still works.

That's all until Monday night.

No comments: