Sunday, March 18, 2007

A personal message to her majesty's loyal opposition

There is a new budget being introduced in the House of Commons by the Conservative minority lead government of Canada tomorrow. Apparently, there is a chance we will once again be faced with a general election.

I am rather tired of Canadian elections, and while I recognize my $1.75 vote isn’t a great deal in the larger scheme of things - I just everyone to know I will be holding a grudge against any political parties who vote to bring the government down over the budget.

I will never go along quietly with the Israelization of Canada politics. I had to put up with almost 13 nefarious years of Liberal governance, and so, it’s long past the time for liberals to learn the two SS’s of life. Suck it up and shut up about it.

No comments: