Monday, February 20, 2006

Most days I am perfectly happy with the concept of growing older.

My mother says that only the lucky grow old and overall I see her point. If there is one thing about being in my forties that really sucks - it is that this is the decade that I have run into serious dental problems at an alarming rate.

For most of last week I was eating painkillers like M&M’s until the Butcher from Prague could fit me in late Saturday afternoon. He was able to do a few things to alleviated most of the pain but consequently this tooth issue is leading to a new round of treatment.

Blogging in the next week will be taking the back seat while I tend to the dental issues and will only occur when my brain no longer is busy registering pain and my thinking can clear enough from the subsequent codeine induced fog.

1 comment:

RightGirl said...

Poor baby. Get better soon. Meantime, enjoy the drugs.

RG