Monday, May 30, 2005

The Countdown Begins

The countdown has formally begun in the family. 28 days to go before the Last Amazon and her youngest brother leave to visit Nana for the summer. The children are all terribly excited about going away for the summer including the son who is not leaving. Being the middle child, he figures it’s all good that the other two will be gone for two months.

I am not sure what to make of their leaving or their excitement. I have been spending as much time as I can with the other two before they go. As much as I want them to have fun and enjoy themselves, I also want them to want to come home at the end of the summer. I have been spending a great deal of time with the children and have big plans for the coming 28 days with them and the son who is staying behind to box through the summer. As such, the least of my priorities is reading or blogging, hence, no new posts today but a heads up to everyone to keep an eye on Darcey at Dust my Broom for the latest news and round-up on the Poundmaker Revolt.

No comments: