Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Belinda Stronach: Nothing going on the stroll but the rent!

Belinda Stronach, failed CPC leadership candidate goes on the stroll and crosses the floor to 'work' for Prime Minister Dithers as Minister of Human Resources.

No one was more relieved than I when the Tories rejected her bid for leadership of the new Conservative Party of Canada. Every time I heard that woman speak I had to fight a strange compulsion to want to slap her with my handbag. Imagine how surprised her riding must feel thinking they elected a conservative and got a Fiberal instead. Personally, I would much prefer to know about Belinda Stronach’s fatal attraction to liberal malfeasance now -- rather than later.

1 comment:

AWGB said...

I liked this one:

http://westernstandard.blogs.com/shotgun/2005/05/best_line_of_th.html

Best line of the day...

...goes to Scott Surgenor, a commenter on this site, who called Belinda Stronach the Paris Hilton of Canadian politics.