Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Smirking time

The front page of today's Globe and Mail is headling a Mr. Dithers quote that has upped the smirk factor.
I have the moral authority to govern.
It's statements like this which cause me to seriously question whether Mr. Dither's has the ability to comprehend the gravity of the situation the Liberal party is in. Someone needs to advise him that he may have the legal authority to govern but the moral authority was lost long ago on the road that lead to Adscam.

2 comments:

james said...

Every time I've heard that today, it's made me cringe.
Has anyone noticed that PM's stutter over that last year is bordering on the shifty hooligan level?
"I, um, ah, ah, had no, ummm, er, knowledge of wrong d-doing...."

K. Shoshana said...

Dithers and sutters, what a combination - though this statement kept reminding of Richard Nixon's "I am not a crook"