Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I bet she has an Ann Coulter Action Figure too!

I really don’t know what to think of Carolyn Parrish, in truth, I try not to think about her at all, but just when I think she can’t possibly get any more over the top, she goes one better; thereby proving that bottom feeders have no discernible limits. The CBC reports:
At least one Liberal MP will find it difficult to hide her distaste for the recently re-elected U.S. president. Carolyn Parrish didn't even try on Monday, playing along with CBC-TV's This Hour Has 22 Minutes by stomping on a George Bush action figure.
I certainly hope the Prime Minister will dispatch her immediately on a fact-finding mission to Hans Island to determine if the Danes have attempted to violate Canada sovereignty this summer.

(tipped off by Neale News)

1 comment:

james said...

Na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey! goodbye!
Now if only we could kick off parliament hill.