Friday, November 16, 2007

well, I was punk in the seventies...

The children insist on watching music videos on television which becomes part of the background noise to either my reading or even gaming activities. For months, I have been hearing about the “antics” of one Amy Winehouse. I finally got a look at her the other night. And you know - any woman with that much long hair, and that much eyeliner can’t be all bad even if she can’t hold her booze in public. Up until last night I couldn’t tell one of her songs from say…Britney Spears…I have been literally tuning out more or less the last 10 years of popular music or I was until last night. Oddly enough she does manage to get a groove on…

2 comments:

Chris Taylor said...

I like some of her tunes too, but man that girl is five kinds of crazy.

More or less torpedoed her shot at stardom before she got halfway there.

Anonymous said...

Amy's Rehab song I get, instead of I don't want to go to rehab, I don't want to go to the nuttier, no no no. Even when I have a breakdown and need to go. Well I survived 3 days in the nuttier got my meds back in check and doing better. There very few CD that I want but I want hers I think she cool I can so relate to her music.