Friday, November 23, 2007

Blowing the boys out of the water

There is a reason why I have hardly blogged of late. I finally found a game in which I stand a fairly reasonable chance of beating either of my sons’ scores.

It’s been years since I could blow them away in a game unless we were playing something like Risk or Battleship. Not only do the boys hog the Xbox360 but I find it nerve rattling to play when they are around. Usually, they will sit behind my chair and shout at me in irregular intervals. This has a way of putting me off my game.

It doesn’t matter in this game because - this got to be the dumbest game ever invented though it is addictive. Oh yeah, Van Halen might have had a hit with You Really Got Me but it’s a Kink’s Song

4 comments:

Michael said...

OK, so, what's the game?

K. Shoshana said...

What else but Guitar Hero!!

Anonymous said...

lol im her son and she got booed off stage on easy mode where i play on hard to get perfects.....

Michael said...

OK, I'm a dork, I don't know that game...