Monday, December 19, 2005

So what else did I miss?

I just learned that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has suffered a minor stroke and is expected to make a full recovery. I didn’t know this. The last couple of months the only time I can read the news on weekends or post anything is when I can bully my way on the computer or the children leave the house enmass without me; As The Tribe HOGS It.

This weekend marked the start of my holidays; therefore, the body chose this time to go into full meltdown. I am still feeling queasy but I am grateful that the teeth haven’t picked this time to fall apart, though, there is plenty of time left for that so I dare not uncross my fingers. I do have more than one computer but the children’s computer is still on dial-up, and hence, no one wants to use it. One day when I get a tad more ambitious I will go out and get a wireless router but until then the only time I can get the computer is when I bully my way on.

I also missed the English language candidate’s debate but I can’t seem to find too much written about it. It appears like a big yawn - am I wrong?

No comments: