Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Saintly Politics

Regular readers of this blog know that there rarely is a quiz that I can resist. I found this one via Curt of North West Winds:
Joan
You are Joan of Arc! You don't really want to hurt
anyone, but if they attack your friends or your
country and no-one else will stand up to fight
them, you head into the battle. Beware though,
conviction tends to get you killed.


Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I cannot count the times that the Last Amazon has suggested I come down from my cross but really - when you stop to think about it, who else could I be?

2 comments:

John the Mad said...

Okay Kate, I accept you see yourself on a cross. But which thief are you?

K. Shoshana said...

Depends on the mood - never let it be said that I was not an all things to all people kind of martyr but which saint is John the Mad?