Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Any day is a good day when no one attempts to lynch you

Ynet News is reporting the Israeli Prime Minister is feeling rather encouraged:
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Friday that his family and supportive Israelis are a source of encouragement for him.

"It’s not easy for my family, but they encourage me and I encourage them. I'm also basked by people in the (Kadima) party, and this is heartwarming," Olmert said in an interview broadcast on Jerusalem Radio. "I receive hundreds of letters, must of them letters of encouragement from citizens." The prime minister said he had yet to decide whether to run in the Kadima primary elections. "I said that I will address it in the near future and I certainly don't discount the possibility," he said

Referring to the possibility of quitting his post but returning to center stage later on, Olmert said: "This is an idea I'm hearing from people, and the question is when to leave and when to return. Yet right now I'm occupied with one thing, which is taking care of the important things."

Of course, Olmert didn’t specify if the hundreds of letters of support were from actual real life Israelis living in Israel.

No comments: