Sunday, August 19, 2007

It is said that a change is as good as a rest

The new spiffy banner comes courtesy of Neocon at Halls of Macadamia. I think he thought the old banner was just a little too frum. He decided I need to spruce up the old blog a bit and sent me the banner graphics.

It’s been a great adventure for my code challenged self to get this to actually work. What Neocon didn’t realize when he sent me the graphics and directions was that my blog template is one of blogger’s original ones. To use his directions required I update the template and codes….what I didn’t realize when I updated the template was that I would loose all my previously embedded code….

I did managed to get my main blog roll and Web Ads to work again but too bad about the flag, statcounter, and Life Liberty & Property blogroll…. Anyway, speaking of Web Ads, this quarter’s charity is to help with the costs of providing caravans for the members of Shirat Hayam community who were made homeless by the “disengagement from the Gaza Strip”. So for every click on a Web Ad banner means another donation for Shirat Hayam.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I like the new look.
Sorry to hear about the coding problems, though.

K. Shoshana said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence...it more or less has workedd out in the end.