Monday, May 29, 2006

Toronto needs a Ronald Reagan

For those of you who do not live in Toronto, you must understand that a TTC strike is the equivalent of a brain being oxygen deprived. Since I consciously chose to live and work for a firm that is within walking distance from my home, this illegal strike by transit workers has very little effect on myself per say. Though the floor that I work on is not even 50% fill as of 10:00 am, and the Last Amazon is enraged beyond measure.

It will probably take her between 90 minutes to two hours to arrive at school. Since the LA's is her mother's daughter; she knows how to hold a grudge, so I would suggest that all transit workers pray that she does not grow up to be the mayor – as the transit union would have more than just cause to be afraid, very afraid. My only comment on this whole shabby affair is that I wish some psychic would be able to channel the spirit of Ronald Reagan to help out David “The Lamest Mayor Ever” Miller. Reagan knew exactly how to handle an illegal walkout by a powerful union.

No comments: