Friday, September 28, 2007

Innuendo

I have been highly skeptical of most of the reports explaining the IAF incursion into Syria, and as the tales of nuclear stockpiles grow, I grow far more skeptical. I saw this piece Silence in Syria, Panic in Iran at The Spirit of Man. It probably contains the sanest explanation I have read for the Israeli incursion into Syria.

On September 12th the FARS news agency announced that Vladimir Putin would be making a personal visit to Iran within a month's time. At the time, I wondered what possible back story there was to this visit. Now I suspect Vlad may have some explaining to do or just maybe he has to offer a few new tweaks to placate his one of his loyalist and biggest customers? How I would love to be a fly on the wall for that state visit.

1 comment:

Winston said...

thanks for quoting me!