Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Moshe’s coming to town.

I was perusing Israpundit and discovered one of Israel’s more interesting political leaders, Moshe Feiglin, will be speaking at the Shaarei Tefillah Synagogue at 3600 Bathurst Street, in Toronto on Tuesday October 23, 2007 at 7:30pm. Feiglin will be speaking on Saving Jerusalem.

I have heard Feiglin speak in English and I would not suggest he is a natural orator, (but then again - neither was his namesake) though the power of his ideas has captured close to 25% of the Likud membership. Besides, he is the one man who is guaranteed to give Wye Wye Wye River Bibi nightmares.

It’s not every day Moshe Feiglin comes to the New World…I might even be persuaded to break my rule and travel north of Bloor & Yonge.

Israpundit has more details.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I hope that you can go to hear him, and blog about it. I'd like to read your take on Feiglin.

K. Shoshana said...

It is still up in the air whether and I will be able to go or not (its quite far out and I would be home quite late…the children are able to fend for themselves but I don’t like to leave them too much alone at night).but one of the things I find fascinating is how Israel has produced all these fascinating political figures. Israel is such a small place and a relatively “new” country, and yet, no one else has the breadth or diversity which Israel seems to breed in political figures.